Sunday, December 08, 2013

Illustration process







I was very happy when I was asked by Elissa Sursara to contribute with an illustration to help with endangered species, I just finished this tiger illustration made specially for her to use in tshirts, thermos, etc. I just love animals and I am so happy to help in this way.

Elissa Sursara is an Australian ecologist, journalist and filmmaker working on behalf of endangered species, threatened habitats and all animals in crisis.

She works for Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, she is an ambassador for WWF’s climate change campaign Earth Hour, as well as Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors and many more.

Her social links:
twitter: @ElissaSursara
facebook: /ElissaSursara
instagram: /ElissaSursara
www.elissasursara.org

No comments: