Friday, December 21, 2012

Random


I haven't been able to do a lot of work on my illustrations lately because of the small break I took couple of days ago visiting my hometown and I have been super busy buying the christmas presents and food for everyone. But here are some random photos from instagram I took, I hope you like them.

Supposedly the end of the world is today, I did this in my studio chalkboard just for fun.


I just love Almond Roca! Thank god they were sugar free because the bag is empty now.


Decided to buy a partner for the goldfish and a bigger fish tank, they sleep side by side and they like each other very much!


 My present, some big diamond like jewels for decoration, I love them!


Another present, this electric cigarette, I have been using it and it is totally working for me the only bad thing is charging it but other than that I really like it :)


New apron, I love the print! Will be using it to cook the christmas dinner for everyone :)

It wasn't the end of the world just the end of the week :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: