Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Watercolors

These are some of the supplies that I work with. The Winsor and Newton Watercolors, portafolio watercolors, neocolor, graphitint and japanese watercolors.

I love these two Winsor and Newton watercolor sets, the one on the right was the first one that I bought, which was expensive but it was worth it. I love the smell of the paint. I aslo love the paintbrushes that come with each one I use them really carefully and take care of them so much.

This is my desk, I make all of my art journals here. This is also the journal which I am starting it will be called purple. I don´t know why but I have to name each one.

1 comment:

Artoholic said...

I use a lot of the same tools you have there. i'm very bad for buying new art supplies and not using them. I buy them "just in case" I might need them. And because the boxes they are packaged in are very beautiful too!