Thursday, June 19, 2008

new store





Well I have a brand new store. An etsy store: www.rarot.etsy.com
I have been painting a lot! I have summmer vacations right now and are painting like a wild art woman and having a lot of fun doing it. I sleep really late and wake up again to paint. I would love to sell a lot of my paintings here, this would mean that people like what I do.
I have been doing rag dolls only with one eye, I like this in them since they are rag dolls the children play with them and they start loosing arms and legas and eyes, this is why some of them are missing body parts. Also elephants which I name elephantos and owls, this animal to me is my father.
So here are some of the things I am selling. Mixed media will be the main thing in all of mmy artwork. I will be posting every week or two times a week and have people know me a little more than just my sketchbook drawings and paintings. I hope you like everything I have in the store. xoxox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You paint rag dolls with one eye and I sew them. We would make a great pair! ;)

Denise