Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hello Again :)

I really missed not blogging and not having my studio for many months because I wanted it a certain way before starting to work in it, special lightning, wall color and the right tables. But finally I have my studio ready just how I wanted it and I will start working very soon. I still don't have wifi but I am managing with the phone's internet to do some work.

These past months I have been traveling, arranging my house with the finishing touches and having fun. Now it is time for work and have fun doing illustrations and stuff I love.




 Been working a bit on my sketchbook.


Got to travel and had the most amazing lobster pizza!


Having fun with my friends :)


The christmas tree is ready, I am for Santa.


Got to snorkel in the sea with sharks in Holbox.


Also I am in love with dreamcatchers, I have been doing a lot of them lately and giving some as presents. 


I am back blogging and doing what I love :) 

No comments: