Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Animal sketching







Had an awful night with stomach ache and couldn't sleep until today at 12 in the afternoon today, meds just did not kick in until then. Been very stressed because they just told me that my house is not going to be ready until May, I was hoping it would not take that much time for them to finish but I guess they are. And of course my stomach takes the consequences of worrying too much.

So I had a very slow day today but managed to do some animal sketches for the Sketchbook Project.

Hopefully will finish sketching everything today so I can start painting them tomorrow.

The first photo is Bastian and I trying to relax by watching Totoro while some iced tea and a piece of cheesecake waited for me :) after all it is a really nice day doing what I love.

No comments: