Thursday, October 04, 2012

Some of the things I bought today.

It has been so long since I posted a haul so here it is:



I was looking for some fall nail colors today and I bought these three!

left to right:
China Glaze: No plain Jane, a purple and brown color *iridescent
Finger Paints: Tough art to follow, an orange and brown color *iridescent
Finger Paints: Micheltangelo,  the perfect orange color for Halloween.



Went in a store I have never been inside before and saw these and I had to buy them, two rings and an owl necklace.
I am obsessed with owls and I have so many, but I keep seeing them and I keep buying them.


I went inside a store and I saw this 88 palette form bh cosmetics, I have seen a lot of youtube makeup gurus that have it so I decided to buy it. It is called The tropical shimmer palette. I am in love with all of the beautiful colors it has! Can't wait to use it tomorrow!

No comments: